Etsy.com is the Bomb

Curiosity finally got the better of me and after reading about this "Etsy" place here and there, I decided to take a trip to the site to see what all the hub-bub was about. What a wonderful wonderful place. Of course I had to sign up right away (as if I needed one more thing to take up time that I already didn't have).

It's been 2 weeks and 1 day since I opened my Etsy shop and boy has it been fun. I've met lots of people, made lots of trades and seem to have become addicted to the place. There are hundreds and hundreds of seriously talented people selling their wares. It's mind boggling to see all that creativity in one place.

Here's where you'll find me trying to flog my wares : http://www.morganstreet.etsy.com/

Comments

Karen said…
Welcome to Etsy, and welcome to blogging. Its' so addictive!
Unknown said…
Etsy is realy is very nice place and you have a lovely shop.
Precious Quilts said…
Welcome to the friendliest global community ever!

You will find some lovely people here who are ready and willing to offer advice, help or just plain support.

Enjoy:)
marsha said…
oooh, so you're a baby on etsy!!! hey welcome to etsy then! addiction is a serious understatement!!! hahahah .....

Popular Posts