Shaggadelic Babeee


Woohoo - I'm celebrating! I got my 500th heart today on Etsy. Said hearter will be receiving a free bar of soap of her choosing as a "thank you". Guess what she picked? That's right, she chose "anything with patchouli in it".

WELLLL, funny you should mention that I says - I just made a batch last night but it'll be a few weeks before it's ready, is that OK? Oh yeah, I'll wait she says. It's scented rather strong (as requested by my Etsy chat room buddy & his family - ArtisticDetour) but I just LOVE it! It's still fresh in this pic so it's soft and hasn't been cleaned up yet. Does it look shaggadelic to you?

Comments

Bonghi Vestiti said…
That soap is awesome!! Great blog...hope you don't mind me linking to it :)
Morgan Street said…
Thank you bonghi - link away :)
Roxie's mama said…
oh man! patchouli reminds me of my early crafting days (a decade ago) and this guy i taught how to make patchouli sugar scrub! can you please bring one or two bars to the next nyc soapmakers meetup? i'll gladly pay you for it in person at the event. thank you!!
Morgan Street said…
Hey Corris - of course I will! Thanks for stopping by and see you soon!
designsbynana said…
That was so sweet of you!!! it is hard to find goodness in people in this day and time. Anyway!!!the soap looks fabulous!!!I am still trying to find a way to place a column on my site for my fav. blogs(like what you have)so I can list you and others. :) Keep up the GOOD work.
marsha said…
Yeah baby - YEAH! ;)
The colors are unbelievable. As I said before, you are a soap artist.
Unknown said…
morgan street I have seen you often in the forums and am eager to try some of your soap. I love homemade soap as it is much kinder to my skin. The picture looks good enough to eat! I will buying soon!

Silver River Jewelry
Hyla said…
Yes very!
Please check out my blog!
http://myfairybabies.blogspot.com/
Hyla

Popular Posts