Tada!!



I frosted and cut the cake. They're so cute and whoever purchases them is going to have soap for a loooong time because they're huge - over 10oz each! They smell good too. I've already made a couple of different flavors and tonight I think I may do either Orange Chiffon or Ginger.
Reader Poll: What flavor cake would YOU like to see? Let me know, I'd love to know what everyone's tastes are.

Update: Thank you everyone who has responded to my reader poll. Here's what I've created so far:
  • Orange Chiffon (x 2)
  • Ginger (x 2)
  • Brown Sugar Spice (smells like carrot cake) (x2)
  • Butter Almond Vanilla (x 4)
  • Vanilla (x 2)
  • Pumpkin Spice (x2)

As soon as my FO's get here I'm going to add MORE pumpkin spice to the list. Hmmmm, I just had a thought - wonder if I could pull off a red velvet? Now THAT would be cool!!

Comments

marsha said…
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS AMAZING! Truly truly AMAZING!!!!!!!

Ok, I think I would love to see GINGER!!!! ;)
House of Burke said…
Omgosh - they look great! My absolutely favorite flavors are pumpkin AND BIRTHDAY CAKE!! I think a frosted vanilla birthday cake with SPRINKLES would be WONDERFUL!! :)
Anonymous said…
ok that made me hungry. looks great =) maybe a carrot cake. that always smells good to me.
Joanna Schmidt said…
pumpkin dark chocolate???
w said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
w said…
this is too awesome! love it! and actually, orange chiffon sounds wonderful. :)
Ivy Arts said…
I'm a sucker for anything ginger!
Sara Millis said…
I love cirtus... so orange sounds fab. My favourite is a lemon drizzle cake. Sara x
Teri Martin said…
Pupkin or spiced apple would be great. I am impressed by the cake!
Roxie's mama said…
yummy!! i'd love for santa to bring me one of these soaps for the holidays and anyone else would be just as lucky. i vote for orange chiffon. sounds very ladylike!
Anonymous said…
OMG! Are you sure you're not a baker? Maybe you should be?! Maybe you need two Etsy shops! One for my sweet tooth, and another to wash my face after I eat! Lol...
Great job!!!
:D
House of Burke said…
Sharon your flavors sound delicious! I think these are going to be a BIG BIG HIT!!! The pumpkin,vanilla, oh gosh - they all sound scrumptious! :)
ahnaleeb said…
WOW what an awesome idea!
Joyce said…
Looks good enough to eat !

Popular Posts