Friday, September 14, 2007

Tada!!



I frosted and cut the cake. They're so cute and whoever purchases them is going to have soap for a loooong time because they're huge - over 10oz each! They smell good too. I've already made a couple of different flavors and tonight I think I may do either Orange Chiffon or Ginger.
Reader Poll: What flavor cake would YOU like to see? Let me know, I'd love to know what everyone's tastes are.

Update: Thank you everyone who has responded to my reader poll. Here's what I've created so far:
  • Orange Chiffon (x 2)
  • Ginger (x 2)
  • Brown Sugar Spice (smells like carrot cake) (x2)
  • Butter Almond Vanilla (x 4)
  • Vanilla (x 2)
  • Pumpkin Spice (x2)

As soon as my FO's get here I'm going to add MORE pumpkin spice to the list. Hmmmm, I just had a thought - wonder if I could pull off a red velvet? Now THAT would be cool!!

14 comments:

marsha said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS AMAZING! Truly truly AMAZING!!!!!!!

Ok, I think I would love to see GINGER!!!! ;)

Blaynexox said...

Omgosh - they look great! My absolutely favorite flavors are pumpkin AND BIRTHDAY CAKE!! I think a frosted vanilla birthday cake with SPRINKLES would be WONDERFUL!! :)

AmberN said...

ok that made me hungry. looks great =) maybe a carrot cake. that always smells good to me.

Joanna Schmidt said...

pumpkin dark chocolate???

WendiWinn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
WendiWinn said...

this is too awesome! love it! and actually, orange chiffon sounds wonderful. :)

Ivy Arts said...

I'm a sucker for anything ginger!

Sara's Texture Crafts said...

I love cirtus... so orange sounds fab. My favourite is a lemon drizzle cake. Sara x

Vieiragirl said...

Pupkin or spiced apple would be great. I am impressed by the cake!

Roxie's mama said...

yummy!! i'd love for santa to bring me one of these soaps for the holidays and anyone else would be just as lucky. i vote for orange chiffon. sounds very ladylike!

DancingDoodles said...

OMG! Are you sure you're not a baker? Maybe you should be?! Maybe you need two Etsy shops! One for my sweet tooth, and another to wash my face after I eat! Lol...
Great job!!!
:D

Blaynexox said...

Sharon your flavors sound delicious! I think these are going to be a BIG BIG HIT!!! The pumpkin,vanilla, oh gosh - they all sound scrumptious! :)

Lucky Duck Designs said...

WOW what an awesome idea!

Joyce said...

Looks good enough to eat !