Finally


I posted my Oatmeal Chocolate "creation out of frustration" soap this evening on Etsy. So much for the fancy name eh? http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=7009678 . I'm hoping they'll do well over there. I've noticed there seems to be an influx of soapmakers of late (myself included). What does that mean? It means that the more of us there are trying to flog our wares, the better I have to be in order to stand out. I cannot afford to suffer another attack of soaper's block going forward. I think I'll need to start sniffing peppermint oils on the regular - (clears the brain you know).

Comments

Shannon said…
That soap looks lovely... like a tasty dessert. :)
House of Burke said…
Yum! That soap looks fantastic! :)
treasurefield said…
That looks too good to eat...err...wash with! It's a shame we can't smell it through the computer!
~a.r.treasurefield
treasurefield.blogspot.com
marsha said…
As always, your soaps look good enough to wolf down in one sitting!!!! I'm sure these ones will be snapped up soon enough!
Morrgan said…
I have to echo what the other have said, that looks mighty yummy. =)
Anonymous said…
That looks good enough to eat.
designsbynana said…
Sharron, Your items are very unique...meaning "the others" their product looks generic; meanwhile your products look good enough to eat. I think as long as you keep paying that special attention to all those details(beautiful presentation) and high quality You will rule the market. Good luck!!!as usual your items look phenomenal. By the way I stumbled on my blog being one of your favs. What an honor! THANK YOU !!!
Annie Howes said…
Your soaps are DIVINE looking. They make my mouth water. :o)
What are you worry about? You are not just a soapmaker--you are a soap artist.
Anonymous said…
Ohhh... this soap looks so yummy!

Popular Posts