Consider Me Tagged!

Last week I was tagged by Steph of "Playing with Soap". Steph is my Soap Meet up buddy and stops by my blog to stay upto date with my goings on, as we don't get to see each other that ofen unfortunately. Anway, Steph has sent me a blog tag. I have been tagged in the past but they're so much fun, I'm glad I got tagged again.

The rules are:

Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.

Share five random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.

Share the five top places on your "want to see or want to see again" list.

Tag a minimum of five random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.

Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment in their blog.

So here it goes, the five random and/or weird facts about myself:

1. When I was a kid, I used to eat the sponge from cushions. Yes - that's right, I would pluck it and eat it. If I went to someone's house and there was a hole in their couch, it was ON!!! Do they even make couches like that any more?

2. I despise milk but I love cream. The thought of drinking milk from a glass makes me gag. But cream, I could sip from a spoon all day long. What's up with that?

3. I, like Stephanie am an early bird. Once I become conscious in the morning, whether it's 5:00am or 3:00am, I have to get up. Many mornings I have 2 batches of soap in the oven before 6:00am!! My husband thinks I have issues - LOL.

4. There are several places that I would like to visit before I die and one that I'd like to revisit! They are: Africa, India, Hong Kong and Australia. I would like to revisit Maui. I went there for my neice's wedding and fell in love.

5. I don't like cooking (unless it' s soap of course). Thank goodness I'm married to a man that loves to cook otherwise we'd be in trouble! I've been saying for years that I'm going to design and fabricate the first dust cover ever made for a stove :)

And that's it about me for now!!


Comments

Joanna Schmidt said…
Eating sponges from sofa cushions. Now that is by FAR the most unique habit I have ever heard of. You are too funny!
jewelstreet said…
I'm with you on #5. I always told my mother I didn't need to cook because I was going to marry a man who loved to cook. So true.
Anonymous said…
hehee... cute list!

Popular Posts