Connecticut Overfloweth...

...with wonderfully talented people!

I recently joined an Etsy Street Team (CT Etsy Team). We're a group of Etsy artists based out of Connecticut who will be pooling our efforts to promote each other.

Yesterday afternoon I had the pleasure of meeting a few members of our team at a coffee shop about 20 minutes from my home. I had so much fun with this group and a couple of the ladies brought samplings of their wares. The few items that I did see were outstanding! It's such a shame that such levels of quality can never be conveyed by a picture.

Here are a couple of the artists that I met yesterday.

First up is Carissa Black. Carissa makes the baddest bags, purses and baby quilts. Her items belong in super duper high end boutiques for sure.

Do visit Carissa's shop - you'll not be dissappointed!







Next up is Liz of LAA Designs - This young lady has to be the absolute sweetest, most modest person this side of the United States. She specializes in linoleum printing on clothing and bags. Her T-Shirts are adorable! Again the quality is 2nd to none. Visit LAA Designs shop also and show her some Etsy love.

Comments

It appears CT rocks!!! Listen, I am tagging you. Please check my blog for info.

See you soon!!!
Steph
Morgan Street said…
Hey Steph! When you leaving for Vacation? Wish you could come next week :(
Amber Rose said…
Lovely features!!

I've tagged you, so check my blog for details if you can be bothered :)
xx.
Crafty Mama said…
I love Carissa's bags!

Popular Posts