Big Plans for Today

Yesterday while browsing online, I found out there's a humongous Japanese book store right in New York City. I can hardly contain myself! Do you know how long I've been trying to get my hands on some Japenese crafting books?

So - the kid and I will be jumping on the train in a couple of hours and we're headed right down there to that neat looking place. The store looks to be huge - 2 storeys with a cafe. I'll be in the craft/hobbies section and the kids wants to check out the Manga section. I'm so excited I can hardly wait.

I'll let you all know how it went when I get back!!

Here's a link too: Kinokuniya

Comments

Joanna Schmidt said…
Wow, I could spend all day there! This is what I miss about NYC. The culture, the opportunities and the bookstores.
Morgan Street said…
OMG Joanna - I wish you could see the books in that store. The soapmaking section was small but fabulous. Everything was in Japanese but I didn't care. I got 2 books which are filled with fab soapy creations. I'm seriously armed and dangerous!!!
Joanna Schmidt said…
Is it possible to snap a few and post them so I can get a fix?? ;)
Anonymous said…
Oh fun! Please do share... I love buying new craft books... Yay!!
Morgan Street said…
LOL - coming right up :)

Popular Posts