WHAT - twice in 1 week?

So yesterday the Royal Wedding was all over the television, radio and newspapers.
We coudn't get away from it if we tried. Personally, I wasn't trying to get away from it even though I'm no royalist, I still wanted to watch the wedding.
Heck, at one point I even considered going to Windsor so I could stand and wave my union jack at the happy couple as they rode through the streets.  I changed my mind when I realized it would have been taking this thing a step too far.
Besides, I had other plans for the day anyway.

So I ended up watching it on TV like most of the rest of the world and I thought it was fantabulous to be honest.  OK so the preacher man banging on about fire was a bit much (in my opinion), although looking at the guests faces (especially Kate's) told me I wasn't alone!

All told it was a great event and I am very happy for the young couple. Harry is a child after his mother's own heart, a rule bender, trail blazer, don't give a damn about what is 'expected'. Harry you get my vote!


Comments

Popular Posts