Wednesday, August 26, 2009

What do you do with yourself when....

....you take 3 full days off work with nowhere to go? Well, I don't know about you but if my Mojo's in town, then it's on! Can you say Soapathon?

This week I took Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday as vacation days. Monday I made 12 lbs of soap and the same again on Tuesday (see pic).

In the pic (left to right: oatmeal milk & honey, Eucalyptus, Black Raspberry Vanilla, Lemon Ginger, Almond, Pomegranate Juice, Nag Champa, Tuberose, Unscented with Oatmeal)



Today if Mojo doesn't disappear on me, I plan to make a couple of facial soap bars. One will be with pureed cucumbers and the other with charcoal.

7 comments:

Joanna said...

shazam, Mama! Nice work... I bet it smells pretty sweet in there, Sharon.

=)
jo

Burnt Mill Candles and Soap said...

wow jealous! what a great way to spend some time off!

FuturePrimitive said...

wowza!
wish i could do that. 3 days in a row..you must feel all lovely inside!
they all look ace too - does that nag champa smell like the joss sticks? do you know the ones i mean?

Kelly said...

That looks just sooooo wonderful :D

Pili said...

WOW!! Look at all those amazing looking soaps!

Right on miss! Long live the mojo!

The Dirty Business Bath Co. said...

Gerbils.

steam rooms said...

No rest for the wicked eh!

I suppose taking time off work to make such delightful products must be very rewarding.