Well, who woulda thunk it?


Last week Etsy Admin started a thread that they were looking for B&B experts to submit product write ups. Of course, being the lurker that I am, I started reading the thread and naturally there were plenty of "pick me, pick me" posts but then there was 1 post from an individual named CMaille which halted me in my tracks. This individual just outright told everyone in the thread that Morgan Street was the best and gave the best customer service, yada, yada, yada. I didn't know whether to wipe my tears before falling off the chair or vice versa. Within minutes, I got a convo from Etsy asking me if I'd be interested in doing a write up. Of course I was elated but then it all started to sink in.

I'm no EXPERT! What the heck do I know about anything? Yes I make lip balms and yes I think they're lovely. I stick to one tried and trusted recipe, I don't use color, I don't use sweeteners so what the heck can I tell anyone that could be considered enlightening? Panic started to set in, and I'm not going to lie, it took me almost a week to write the few paragraphs. I closed my eyes and clicked send in email and off it went.

I don't know if they'll use what I wrote but at least I know I tried and that's all we can do right?

Thanks CMaille - you're the best!

Comments

That's just typical 'put on the spot' nerves. Truth is you do make beautiful products (lip balms look real good) so you should stand proud and revel in your fame!
Joanna Schmidt said…
modesty....morganstreet modesty.

xo
You do kick ass. You're like a body product Xena. I might want to be your Gabby :-)
Morgan Street said…
Thanks guys!!

TDBBC - what pray tell is a Gabby?

Popular Posts