Monday, April 13, 2009

Etsy Shop Highlight


I'd like to highlight an Etsy friend of mine's wonderful shop. Her shop is called Auntie Di's De-lites.
Auntie (as I so fondly call her whenever I run into her in chat or on Twitter) is a wonderfully talented lady. Check out her gorgeous candles and jewelry. I plan to purchase my wedding jewelry from her for my trip next month. I just love her style and it helps that I'm an earring fanatic!

Stop by Auntie's shop - she's sure to have something you'll love!

5 comments:

charlie said...

What great earrings! How very talented she is!

Morgan Street said...

I've got my eyes on those too (depending on the outfit I end up buying of course :-)

Tea said...

I love it!!!
What great earrings.
Thank you.

Anonymous said...

It's not complex to make decisions when you know what your values are.

Anonymous said...

I found your site on del.icio.us today and really liked it.. i bookmarked it and will be back to check it out some more later.