How does my Garden Grow

Since my soapmaking mojo has not yet returned, I've been putting myself to good use in my garden. All the vegetables are not planted. They include Corn, peas, peppers, tomatoes, pickling cucumbers & eggplants. I didn't forget about flowers either, there are now splashes of red color on my front porch. Hot pink geraniums planted in urns adorn either side of the front door.

My current faves are the rose bushes that are coming up so beautifully this year. I took this pic while it was drizzling a couple evenings ago. They smell so divine - I think I'll cut some and bring them in the house.

Next project to be completed will be the little black sweater that I'm knitting. I'm hoping this will be enough time for my mojo to come back so I can get on with the business of soap making!

Comments

Popular Posts